Friday, February 04, 2005

Karthik aka Fat Bastard

One of my oldest friends Karthik is in town. He's from Chennai 'The city of Sexxxxx', he's dropped by with a friend of his for a one day trip!! Why only one day? Ask him...for I've got no decent answer besides some ramblings about his whim n fancy :)

His train leaves sometime around 5 in the morning. Its 435 am right now and i've been awake all night. The thing is I have 2 quizzes tomorrow, for which I know a lil more than the topics...plus had a lot of other things going on, so couldnt get time till 3 am. And i figured, Hell..if i sleep now..no way im going to wake at 5 to take my 110 kg-friend to the station..so wtf..lets just make it a nite-out.

And thats how this post came about..i have 20 mins to kill. Every minute feels like eternity when you're fighting sleep...
and i still haven't figured out how to post pics...i see it on everyone else's blogs...so u enlightened ppl..help out a virgin blogger. Something tells me its simple..but yet...


3 Comments:

Blogger Mrinalini said...

And here I thought you were so smart! :) When you create a post, there's a button near the top right corner with a little picture icon on it. If you click on it, a window will pop up asking you to go download a s/w called 'hello', which is used to upload picture files. Et voila, you have les photos!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mrinalini said...

And if you dare put any motu-pics of me on your blog I will keeel you!!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Monu said...

Thank you Minu. You can expect visually appealing posts from me now :)

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home